2011年6月9日星期四

Youth away, look back to the feeling of not

Through the window to see the scenery outside, one and a float from the front too. Are busy coming and going, the door off the lights of the shop, a wandering passerby, there are walking Lu Renyi, has helped the old lady cross the road good girl, but also noisy couple, everything seemed so natural and harmonious.

The night wind, blowing very ugg boots 5815 sand classic tall
tight, air-conditioned compartment in the bone-chilling cold, but also blowing cold thin my heart. Looking through the glass reflects your shadow, haggard and thin, people could not help but want to care. Driving with no words in the way, quietly listening to the whirring of the wind outside the window, heart pain with unexplained correction. That whirring sound of feeling like I'm crying, crying psychological grievances, cried and psychological pain.

Dancing the night wind, swept leaves, shabu shabu sounds, separated by clear glass can still hear the hint of sadness because of the sound emitted. For their own grief, but also for your grief. Love for this humble sobbing, for this night and no sorrow. I never told you, I like to sit beside you watching you inadvertently turn the steering wheel. Occasional blink of an eye looking out the window, and occasionally an instant look at me, occasionally took my hand kiss. I never told you, I actually care if you think someone at my side, but did not dare to blame you, it is because I'm not good enough to blame, who is tired of it?


Recalled that the salty taste of tears

The dark world will always be reminiscent of the sad things, sad people. I was wandering in the dark corner of a forgotten evil, no one asked knows, no one looking, no one to sympathize with. I created a social nature, or too bad I'm too bad.

In fact, I am not a good man child, I would only want to care about their own good, so I'm not really a good man child. I remember, there was a friend; "to write such a sentence sentimental person, and certainly a sentimental person children." I believe, but I am not a talented person, who also can not write sentimental sentences , to be a sentimental person.

I do not know when to start, and gradually, like such a lonely night, sad songs, sad text. To express the heart of the trouble and sorrow, confided, grievances and desolate heart, memories of pain and wounds of the past. Way to find healing slowly.

没有评论:

发表评论