2011年6月9日星期四

You are my most beautiful encounter grief

I gently stripped of years of accumulated dust in the face with your fingers to touch your left under the warmth, but this is almost cool the temperature, I should the ways in which to review? If after the sails had to do to be able to visit the rush when you turn back, then no amount of waiting in my eyes is just a short span of short-term only. However, the years long blade threatened me, your world and I had been expelled, would wait in the hope, but also has been heard from since I became speechless in despair. -

Guarding the indifferent ugg boots sienna miller 5816 silence of the desolate picture, let me how to put together, only to be left out but that is only a blank. Pick up pouring through your fingers under the tender, I like the dreams of that once again, but it was outside the barrier affection in the great lakes around, hit in the face of a cold air of the time, had begun a silent wasscattered. -

I scare of running around, when passing through a familiar landscape of wetlands, I quietly stopped. Staring in the eyes of convergence strongly, in that leaves a leisurely flying, I saw in the depths of time, a feeling stranded by time, began to spread. But when I leaned over to touch the void that was left in the old days when a chill invasion, I hurried jitter fingers, which left behind a land of smile, I can not afford to salvage. I began to abandon your tenderness Wanlv tolerance, this was a brilliant one quarter alone their taste grief, when having left the body unbearable sorrow, you left it under the touch of memory, but also doomed to a lifetime of time to collection. -

On earth there will always be too many tangled affair, multitude of winding can not help but sad for this purpose. Sometimes, always thought I had the sad feeling abandoned, discard them without the slightest left, you can flash again when the eye is consistent with the operation of mind, this is always the same rhythm of the movement led by some faint memories with do not want to think about, can and can not be rid of. In contradiction to this free edge, slowly back to the memory of a moment once, when the spark of ideas and thoughts collide again when I do not know if they would be re-flashed a beautiful sadness? -

In this transitory man on earth, there are too many staged in constant Love, but I meet with you, but it missed the doomed just a, just a nameless were doomed romance. If the encounter in this life really just a beautiful mistake, then why I am so ridiculously wrong? If life had never met each other the way of human life had not been met, then a number of years, you are still that beautiful you, I am still that naive of me, then we are for this purpose stranger? This should not have to appear in the intersection of life, has chosen to interpret in my body, which doomed the grief of the ending, the moment the final curtain, the end is the only one who's standing alone in that solitary. -

Perhaps this is the life of two ugg classic cardy boots 5819 unrelated people in a strange interpretation of the play, a play is too realistic can only be injured themselves. Those who have been exaggerated meet life, it seems it is indeed very beautiful, but when the old affection was in the catalytic slowly after time, under the scattered, it is only after the fireworks and gorgeous afterglow left just under the touch, warmth But scattered after the innocent past in exchange for it is only a ridiculous pathetic. -

The vicissitudes of earthly hindered the pace we met, silent heartache difficult to restore Brief Encounter regret, if this life you only met my sorrow, I will quietly with the deep eyes looking at you, then the moment you turn around, I will wipe away with a smile left in the eyes of the warm, can not be touched in front of legendary meet in the back in fuzzy dissipation is from the security horizon. I know that in a dream the other side, I can only tear you to sense the temperature of the distance of my reach. Constantly being looked at in front of the flash and continuous dark, and I have been unable to pursue too much, let me sad cleared, carrying a bunch of elegant mood, almost floating in the mist-shrouded rooms, do look at wind goes down, Dankan life or hi, or sad. -

Red Dust in the most beautiful, the sea is free of the distance I can not go beyond, concerned about the bleak sadness of my sorrow, sigh treasure, treasure sigh, but sad parting encounter. Let met first met the footsteps of the moment in the still, stop at Looking back at your graceful smile, since then, somewhere in the horizon, you become difficult to erase my sadness, I created you this world despair.

没有评论:

发表评论