2011年6月9日星期四

Where have my direction? Where is your confusion?

You are a flower in March, another on the red, green Tracy, shame shame and dripping.

No earthly tiffanyco925 jewelry new styler 2011 bracelets ts03 vanity, no hustle and bustle of complicated, your eyes are deep springs, sweet and flawless.

That cloud you, yo well, how can get out of a heart care.

Know you, Love is the nineteen year old, living in small villages surrounded by dark green, soak in nature, Ping Ping Ting-ting, take just as carefree, like rain drift.

My heart, there are endless womens ugg boots classic cardy chestnut blowing wind and rain have soaked in silent sorrow.

Home upset, let my heart, through the dark clouds of the alarm, do not know what happiness is sweet, just know what is a silent struggle.

I am a wind in the trees, you are a soft flowers, my firm in the face of all the rain, in a calm life, you put the clear fragrance and happiness.

没有评论:

发表评论