2011年6月9日星期四

If I give up, no period after

If the trust between friends is a delusion is naive in the crime, then I want to leave want to beautify the mundane way; if not accompanied by a person's life more fun, then I would rather never Dangqi the slightest ripple of life; If the youth is a bright light, then why is it not broken program, according to a haze off my mind?

Or the sometimes chanel shoulder bag suede leather purple 36021 noisy and sometimes the quiet campus, and every road is lonely. My heart is like a night, only this time, I would like to exhaustion of body strength and cry, want to get rid of a dark soul that is helpless? Is sad? This seems to have no need to explore, only helplessness.

I like the quiet, will dissipate? Perhaps, I really need a trace of warmth, I believe that the world is not just black and white, perhaps, I really need an excuse, I believe Love is still beautiful, no longer worthy of permanent possession of the heart can not find that color. In the left behind some of the feelings, dreams in the cold to hot, or witnessed the inconstancy of human relationships. Funny stupid, what the memorial?

I close my eyes, quietly listening to the wind, feeling it gently stroked my face, cool, the dough, the moment, touched the hearts of a loss when I am alone, I want to erase a touch of melancholy. I thought that day would be like children tossed paint at random, there is no deliberate affectation, no boring show off, everything is so natural, everything is so harmonious, not wanted to leave it all will quietly

Always men spyder ski sapphire blue jackets outdoor coat think, the familiar strange early Buzhi Yu, unfortunately, gradually realize that nothing is ever absolute. Change is part of life, can not resist, there is always a wide variety of accidents in the quiet corner of the bump. May be, missed the cycle is a necessary, a field of brilliant stories have been so hasty to give up the feeling is that things change. Ago I still stubbornly believe that only good exists in the bottom of my heart, can not be shaken. Road, walked to far. Even without the bulk. Has faded, leaving only a final fuzzy deterioration of the old King the past, can not prove that she had also been his. Small meet, but also further away, long ago I do not know little heart, will not humble obsession.

Alone in the night like listening to rain, the whole world seems to have fallen asleep, safe, quiet is good, let me find a little happiness. To miss.

No longer exist, I understand that there is always accompanied by, some things a person to bury.

I will take care of yourself, Yes, Yes, Yes ... ... I will silence in his corner, quietly concerned about the illusion of life, no matter how sad, always smiling. I want to be solid all the emotional closure, no one knows, without trace.

This would be happy chanel long wallets leather silver 2592 to do that, and now in my case, just a joke, I was passing, brilliant outsider center of the stage. Try to read a perfunctory, read human well-being, read hypocrites, that Care is like the original this will only make me more sad, why, why?

Because of habit, or because not used to, want to be strong to face, or select cover up. Or appear in life for everyone, is a scenic, occasional, casual get to know, by chance belongs to, but it is bound to rub shoulders, not mine, why should I care about. A good friend, one day will drift away, perhaps to a stranger, never intersect, and perhaps the first time white only hastily meet ... ...

Belong to me, yesterday, last year, today, this year, leaving, coming, coming, all this flies in the time being, hidden among the silent streamer.

That's all, perfect alone, can not miss, do not forget, you can not miss, as has not been seen, without a trace, you can not expect to exist when there is no invisible without a trace. I said, should let go, will not period.

没有评论:

发表评论